Sunday, November 29, 2009

Anti-Jew and Israel, anti-Muslim, anti-immigrant-be careful


Sometimes interesting information just pops up when I am not expecting it. Now I am going to mention four words I just keep writing about, but this is not about them. Really. On the web site of the Israel/Palestine Mission Network (and please notice that Israel and Palestine are two words) there is another video.

The IPMN has entitled this video “Dr. Norman Finkelstein explains how the Israel/Palestine Conflict can be resolved easily.” And this one is about international law, crime and Israel and supposedly the pro- Israel, Jewish interviewer gets told off, but I will withhold my thoughts on that since that is not what my posting is about.

The actual name of the video as found all over the net is “Norman Finkelstein Interviewed on Danish TV November 13 2009.” And if you go to You-Tube you will find that every site that has this video is getting it from a posting at akawakurusa's Channel.

On this particular posting the poster offers several web sites where more information may be found. He points to Balder.org. This strange site offers a blog and different articles in several languages. But all of this comes from Denmark.

Now I will backtrack a bit. Several months ago I did some postings on a party in Britain called the British National Party. You can find the series here under The British National Party and NeoPagan Racism. Just scroll down to start at the beginning.

The BNP is a party that advocates for the white races only and this last year they won two seats in the European Parliament. In the past they have been anti-Semitic but generally they are an anti-immigration party. And they are now known for being very anti-Muslim.

There is now the rise of political parties and movements that are, anti-immigration, anti-Semitic and anti-Muslim. And the You-Tube site where the video, “Norman Finkelstein Interviewed on Danish TV November 13 2009” can be found is a part of the movement as is Balder.org.

Hopefully the readers remember when I did my series on the BNP I likened some of their ideas to the racist Asatru and Odinist groups which attempt to return to ancient pagan tribes and hold race as intrinsic to their religion. I incorporated another article, “The NeoPagan Movement and Racism” I wrote several years ago into my article on the BNP.

I noticed when exploring the You-Tube site that one of the comments left there was “Hail the nordic tribes.” This is a movement with layers and layers of racism. Some layers are blatant other layers more subtle.

So here is a word of warning to any Christian, myself included. There are some very dark movements rising in our present world. They hate the Jews and Israel, hate the Muslims, hate the immigrant, hate anyone who is not white or western. So we must all be careful from where we pull information. That is why the word of God and its authority in our lives is so important. That is why Jesus Christ the rock we stand on is ultimate.

Some people accidently started following Hitler in the 1930’s. Martin Niemöller was at first enthralled with Hitler. He felt that Hitler would bring morality back to Germany. When he learned the truth about the Nazis and Hitler he became their archenemy. He became the hated personal prisoner of Hitler. Some followed Hitler because they thought he was God’s gift to Germany. They never wavered-they followed him into hell.

The only safe place is under the Lordship of Jesus Christ.

9 comments:

Abundancetrek said...

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1259231077244&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

I hope you can promote some much needed Christian-Jewish mutual respect and reconciliation in Jerusalem as a response to this sad article.

John A Wilde
Whitesboro NY
The John A Wilde Blog + “Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.” – Mohandas Gandhi

Viola Larson said...

John,
Presbyweb-ChurchandWorld.com placed that article on their site yesterday. I am glad it was about mostly a small ultra-Orthodox Jewish group. I am fairly certain that my friends who are Jewish are ashamed of that.

I will not be answering you back for a while as I had to go to the hospital late last night for an extreme allergy. One of the minor problems of my life. I am now again on steroids and a little fuzzy since I didn't get home until three AM.

Abundancetrek said...

I am [praying for your healing. My wife has Asthma and it definitely is not fun when it strikes hard.

John A Wilde
Whitesboro NY

Presbyman said...

Viola,

I am sorry to hear of your severe allergy! I join with John Wilde in praying for your healing.

Blessings,

John Erthein
Erie, PA

Anonymous said...

Having just spent the last several days in Jerusalem, I didn't see anything like this, but I know it happens with appalling regularity. The haredi and other ultra-Orthodox are a thorn in the side of the vast majority of Israeli Jews as well as Christians, even if in a different way (they tend to look down upon anyone who does not hold to their convictions, and have on occasion gotten violent when they didn't get their way). I hope and pray that other Jewish religious officials will join Ashkenazi Chief Rabbi Yona Metzger in condemning such behavior, and doing all they can to put an end to it.

David Fischler
Woodbridge, VA

Viola Larson said...

Aha, David. I saw on my feed line that someone from Jerusalem was reading this which suprised me it just didn't seem like their cup of tea if I can be so English. Now I see who it is.

I am enjoying reading your posts on Israel.

Viola Larson
Sacramento, Ca

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Viola. Now that I'm home and have a good Internet connection, there will soon be more, as soon as I overcome the jet lag.

Anonymous said...

If you claim to be against anti-semitism and respectful of the Jewish People (which I believe you truly are), then please be careful when you say that "the only safe place is under the Lordship of Jesus Christ". That excludes the Jews, and many other worshippers of the One True God. Clearly, God will protect all faithful adherents of Monotheism, which is a category that includes many who would categorically deny the divinity of Jesus of Nazareth.

Viola Larson said...

Anonymous,
I am a Christian, to hold to what I believe is not disrespectful to my Jewish friends. They hold to what they believe. It is from my Christian beliefs that I write about anti-semitism. If that bothers you I am sorry, but Christ is my Lord.

If you write here again please leave your real name, city and state or country.