Friday, October 21, 2011

Lost in Jesus

There are profound ideas in the music and the words of the David Crowder Band song "Sometimes." The words "Sometimes every one of us aches/Like we'll never be saved/," are in opposition to the words "we are lost in You."

What a wonderful thought-lost in Jesus. That not only turns the song around it turns our whole world around- we have been so wonderfully bought by his death that we can no longer be found in Satan's lair. God will not let us go because of Jesus. He is our righteousness-we are forever in his care.

My sheep hear my voice, and I know them and they follow me, and I give eternal to them, and they will never perish; and no one will snatch them out of my hand. (John 10:27-28)
Picture by Ethan McHenry

3 comments:

Patrick Watters said...

Ah, for a simple-minded oaf like meself, this is life.

Viola Larson said...

Yeah, but it is not Christian to tell lies about yourself Pat-you are no oaf: )

Anonymous said...

I don't know, I've always known Pat to be an excellent judge of character.

: )



(Bruce Byrne)
(Dublin, Ca)