Sunday, August 8, 2010

Standing for Jesus

Several days ago I posted Rev. Hector Reynoso: standing for the faith and connected to the article by Hector that has been published at the Layman. That is, Commentary: A minister’s report on the 219th GA.

At the time I pointed you to a video on the PCUSA General Assembly site of Hector giving his testimony against changing the ordination standards during plenary. I did not know that Robert Austell of Lighthouse/searchlight Church had downloaded it to YouTube. (Thank you) so below is both Pastor James Lee and Pastor Hector Reynoso standing for Jesus.

A thought: rather then write a comment about this or that, if you agree with Hector that you will stand for Jesus and against the changing of our ordination standards why not say so.




3 comments:

Dave Moody said...

I'm with Hector...

Anonymous said...

Me too.
(Jenny from Sacramento)

Viola Larson said...

Thanks Jenny. I was hoping Dave and Hector would't be left standing alone.