Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The third Durban Conference on racism-anti-Semitic?

In the past I have written about two United Nations’ Durban conferences on racism and their anti-Semitic agenda.[1] Now a third conference is occurring in September in New York. A friend sent me a link to an excellent video about the coming conference. Please watch. It is short, for this you do not need a cup of coffee unless you want one.




One posting is A debate about the Holocaust by a UN sponsored Conference another is UPDATE on the Durban Review Conference. The United States won't be there! The very first posting was my introduction- so very long ago- to Belhar- A Badly Flawed Document For Study

5 comments:

Greg Scandlen said...

Thanks for the heads-up, Viola. You may also be interested in the write-up I did of the Kairos Palestine document and the "study guide" that was sent out by the PCUSA -- http://gmscan.wordpress.com/

Viola Larson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Viola Larson said...

Hi Greg,
That is a good posting. I too have one on Kairos at http://naminghisgrace.blogspot.com/2010/02/presbyterian-middle-east-study-team.html

I did not do anything with the study guide because it was such a nothing. But I should probably repost my article on Kairos.

Greg Scandlen said...

Your post is very fine. I am printing it out so I can study it in more depth. I am glad you challenged their interpretation of Scripture. I am not yet qualified to do that.

My take is that they are Palestinian nationalists first. In that way they remind me of the German Christians, and both blame the Jews for their woes.

I can sympathize with the situation of the Palestinian people, both Christian and Muslim. I have far less sympathy for the PCUSA which flagrantly misleads its flock on these matters.

Viola Larson said...

Yes Greg-i agree they have made land (soil & blood) their idol also. And yet, I am in sympathy also.