Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Moderating comments


I have fixed my blog so that comments will be moderated. Looking today at past comments on past posts I see that although it seems I am getting a lot of comments, a huge amount of them are coming from those who simply want to argue with the Bible's position on homosexual sin. Or even on Jesus Christ as he is found in the Bible as God's final revelation.

I am sorry that so many want to harass on that subject, but since many do not seem to be interested in conversing on any other subject on my blog I have decided to moderate my comments. That means you may make some comments on the subject but may not go on forever with such comments.

I believe this will help me to write more while paying better attention to other important aspects of my life. Such as being a grandmother, working on CPM, teaching at Church, etc.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I believe you will be happier. I appreciate all you do. :)

Viola Larson said...

I already am happier!: ) And thank you.

Jim Jordan said...

It is funny how I can write four or five inspirational pieces in a row, then write one critique of same-sex "marriage" and they come out of the woodwork to attack me for being "obsessed". I've decided to leave the issue alone for awhile.

Viola Larson said...

Jim,
That seems to be the whole problem, the subject. Moderating doesn't mean I am going to completely quit talking with them but it isn't going to go on forever.

The Fab Five said...

Hi Viola! Just wanted to give you some encouragement to a fellow presbyterian who is extremley discouraged with our "branch." I have been reading your blog for months and love it! So much that yours is featured on my blog. Hope this is ok!

Viola Larson said...

Hi Fab Five,
Of course its okay. I just checked out your blog. Its great. You are very welcome here!