Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A different kind of Easter

Easter Sunday I found myself putting on jeans and driving to the ER at my favorite hospital (almost all my babies were born there) instead of putting on a spring dress and heading to my favorite Church. Back home the ham and the deviled eggs awaited but Easter Sunday dinner with the usual crowd was not to be I’m sorry to say. I just returned yesterday afternoon after the doctors got a handle on my kidney infection and blogging will be a bit slow for awhile. So since I was unable to paticipate in our Church ritual of saying “He is Risen Indeed” I will say it now, “He is risen indeed!”

8 comments:

robert austell said...

Christ IS risen!

I'm glad you are feeling better.

Robert A.

Jody Harrington said...

Allelujah! I'm glad you are recovering and sorry to read about the infection.

Jesus' Gal said...

Hi Viola,

How are you? Pray for your kidney..
Although you are at home, you can travel very far by blogging and via internet!!


Hi hi Viola,
Thank you so much for your kindness and prayer support from time to time. It is such a sweet blessing.

How come you just appear at my time of lost?

I am learning to enjoy the learning struggles as a growth process... I am not there yet, I pray that I seek God to work through my workload.

Thank you for your kindness and Thank Jesus for linking us up!!!

Blessings....

Barb said...

I hope and pray you recover smoothly and quickly.

Rev Kim said...

Alleluia! Glad that you're feeling better.

Viola Larson said...

I thank everybody for their comments and well wishes.

Dave Moody said...

Hey Vi... sorry to hear about the trip to the ER. No fun at all.

But, 1 Peter 1.3-9...

dm

Viola Larson said...

Dave the verses have carried me through the weekend. Thank you.