Sunday, May 3, 2009

A dialogue between a Christian and a Muslim.

While I am gone for two weeks I want to recommend a dialogue on Christianity & Islam. Several videos on the subject are posted at Pure Church The Pastor there is Thabiti Anyabwile and at one time he was a Muslim. This is his testimony:

"I was once a Muslim, and by God's grace I have been saved through faith in Jesus Christ. By God's unfathomable grace I am a preacher of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, in which I hope to serve Him until He returns or calls me home! "

Anyabwile's latest postings are of his part in the dialogue. Scroll down and you will find Bassam Zawadi' explaining who God is for the Muslim and what salvation is about in Islam.

I am sure there will be more postings. This is an excellent dialogue by a Christian and a Muslim who truly believe in their own faith. No dishonesty. This is helpful. Please listen.

I will put the first video with Anyabwile here (It will start with Zawadi) to help you see how interesting this is:

No comments: